4 LOCATIONS IN 1 DAY JEEP ADVENTURE
If you’re looking for a chance to get away from the resorts, and you’re not really keen on the idea of partaking in a tour with 20 or more people,
Punta Cana Just Safari ™ Jeep Tour may be just what the doctor ordered. All you need to bring is your sense for adventure!
JeepSafari Tour is considered by many as one of best ways to explore Punta Cana and surroundings since it presents a unique opportunity to get as close as possible to nature and local way of life. Definitely wonderful outdoor experience. Quality time with family and friends is precious, and unique combination of beautiful scenery and exotic landscapes will last in your memories long time after the Jeep-Safari adventure. Here are explained itinerary and locations of our Jeep Safari Tour.
Pre-Booking Questions ?
For Pre-booking questions please contact us here, or call +1-809-501-0555 (Anja)
1. COUNTRY HOUSE (Organic products)
You’ll drive through local places and see how the majority of Dominicans live in their rural environment. Going off-road through the rough and rugged terrain you’ll see sugar cane and rice fields as you witness, first hand, what many Dominicans do for their livelihood.
If you are worried about the driving on such a bumpy roads – don’t be. Wrangler Jeep has proven to be a good reliable jeep, made for a rough ride and the ability to head off road no matter where you are driving.
Our first destination is typical countryside house, with beautiful tropical garden. There you will see the interior of typical Dominican village house, and learn the process of harvesting and making cacao (main ingredient of chocolate), coffee, vanilla, cinnamon. Also, you will learn authentic process of making off mamajuana (or Mama Juana) traditional Dominican drink also called 100% natural “Dominican viagra”. Mama Juana is a drink with long history, specific for Dominican Republic, made of rum, red wine, honey and mixed with lot of herbs, leaves, sticks and roots of various plants. You can even take some home as a souvenir for friends, or just to enjoy yourself.
2. ZIPLINE AND HORSEBACK RIDING
The zipline, as you can imagine, is awesome, exhilarating and breathtaking. The guides are friendly, relaxed in everything that they do and make you feel secure while having a great time. After short safety briefing you will soar through the tree tops flying from tree to tree, over the river… If you come with kids, you will never forget the expressions on their faces. The afternoon spent on this beautiful ranch is hard to forget.
Horseback riding is another enjoyable vacation activity on HorsePlay ranch; each horse is individually chosen for every rider, by his weight, riding experience, etc. Whether you are novice, intermediate or pro rider, your guide will adjust route and speed to match your experience. The horses are healthy, in good condition, fit and very well behaved. Route is in perfect harmony with the environment, the landscape changes from lush, green and wooded areas to riverside areas (and river crossing) and it’s quite spectacular. Horseback riding is orientated for everyone and you will definitely enjoy your time.
3. RANCHO REAL (Hand made cigars)
Taking a combination of dirt and partially paved roads, we are going deep into the rural countryside; we will drive through sugar cane and rice fields, we will see livestock, fisherman, as well as amazing scenery and nature… We will see plenty of locals just enjoying their daily lives, siting in-front of their quite traditional, simple and rustic houses built alongside the road. Very often people and kids are waving and greeting tourists with smile.
After those colorful landscapes we will take a break on a Rancho Real learning about cigar producing techniques. Between other things to see, you will have opportunity to roll your own cigar and take it away as a gift and memory on your holiday in Caribbean. Tobacco is high quality, in same range with famous Cuban cigars (same climate conditions, too) so it is a perfect chance to try cigars with different tastes and sizes for free or buy a ideal gift for your family and friends at home. Here you can find, in addition, small gift shop with Larimar and Amber jewelry, as well as naive paintings characteristic for Dominican culture.
4. UVERO ALTO BEACH (lunch break)
Continuing onward our adventurous, thrilling and exciting jeep-safari tour you’ll end up on an amazing unexplored beach in Uvero Alto, where we are heading for lunch in the restaurant located on the beach. You can enjoy a refreshing swim in the ocean before eating a typical Dominican meal, prepared just for you, on the shore. No need to mention that beach is amazing, clean, with crystal clear water, far away from the crowd, hotels and resorts. Pure excellence.
Afterwards, your journey continues through some of the most scenic landscapes in all of the Dominican Republic. Spectacular scenery of Dominican nature and countryside is incredible. If you’re a photographer or even just a hobbyist, you’ll have hundreds of stunning pictures to impress all of your friends back home. So, please, do not forget to take your camera along as you will get plenty of picture perfect moments.
- Ride original Wrangler Jeep by yourself on off-road adventure
- Jeeps are with Automatic Transmission
- Walkie talkie communication between all jeeps
- Special music to enjoy the ride
- Taste and buy 100% organic products
- Zipline and Horseback riding
- Visit to cigar factory and free tasting
- Visit colorful Dominican villages
- See breathtaking tropical landscapes
- Feel the lifestyle of the local people
- Small groups – We take care about our clients
What to Bring:
- Swimming suites
- Walking Shoes
- Repellent Spray
- Adventure spirit
- Cash (for gifts, souvenirs, etc)
- Departure Time: 9.00 am – 16.30 pm – except Sunday. We’ll be contacting you with the exact pickup time from your hotel / location.
- Tour Start Point: We’ll be contacting you with the exact pickup location (usually hotel lobby or hotel gate / entrance)
- Included in price: Transfer from hotel and back to hotel, Lunch on the beach, drinks (water, non-alcoholic drinks), Zipline and Horseback riding
- Jeep Safari Tour is not available for reserving and booking in your hotel or resort; booking is possible only direct through our website and very few, handpicked tour providers.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations. If you miss the Tour or decide to not participate for some reason, no refund will be issued.
- Request to reschedule the Tour date with 48 hours notice: No fee to reschedule.
- Jeep Tour not advised for pregnant women in last stages and people with serious health issues, neck problems and other physical problems and disabilities.
- Kids should be at least 1 years of age or older (advisable to bring child seat for kids under 5 years).
Tour Price – 134 USD per participant
Since Jeep Safari Tour is private and specialized for small groups, we can organize our Tour time much better, efficient, without waiting on 100+ people to finish their zipline or horseback riding session. We have combined several locations and activities into one excursion, making a excellent full day adventure, that otherwise you would pay more than double taking other,separate excursions.
We would like to show you how much time and money you are saving going on jeep safari tour with us, compared with booking of 3 or more separate excursions with other tour operators and tour providers.
Booking Jeep Safari Tour
For Pre-booking questions please contact us here.